Online marketers, Would you like to generate traffic and earn thousands without doing ads, hosting, funnels, social media ads and absolutely on a tight budget? Well, that’s what Auto Profit System offers but do not just click and buy their product without knowing every detail you needed.
Just for your information, I am writing this review base on my honest opinion and research on the product. I am not promoting this product and I have only one goal, that is to give you enough information if this product is worth it or just another program that gives you a crappy product.
Auto Profit System Overview
Auto Profit System is a software that focused on affiliate marketers to generate traffic without using ads. They are helping Affiliate marketers to increase their conversion rate and to help turn freebie seekers into a buying customers.
Product – Auto Profit System
Owner/Founder – Tom Yevsikov, Craig Crawford
Date Release – December 15, 2017,
Price – $67 with 3 upsells $37 – $47 – $67
Special Limited Offer – $9.95
Focused – Affiliate Marketers
- No social media traffic or FB ads traffic, they are using two traffic methods both free and paid traffic
- 100% Automated System, you only need to set up campaign once.
- Turns freebie seekers into a buying customers
- Works again and again with %0 percent fail
- Psychological Trick to force people to show interest in what you promote (100% Click through rate)
- Don’t need fancy funnels, just a 2-page system with done-for-you page
Pros & Cons
- Done for you easy to use page builder.
- Friendly page builder.
- Experience is not required.
- Very cheap with no recurring fees.
- 30 days money back guaranteed.
Not so Good
- This is just a tool. You still need to create a plan for your website and APS is acting as a support.
- Solo ads would make a whole in your pocket.
- Buying their first offer will bring you 3 upsells right away that would demotivate you specially when you are in a tight budget.
- There is no step-by-step training for affiliate marketers
How Does APS Works?
There are three simple steps that the software provides
- Build – Build a 2-page system that converts the free seekers into a buying customers
- Drive – Driving traffic using their traffic methods “Solo Ad”
- Automate – You just need to set up your pages once and all you have to do is keep pumping your traffic to generate more profit
Are you willing to pay someone with a list of subscribers? that’s what solo ads do. You have to pay someone with a list of subscribers for you to get their email and would bring them to your landing page. A bit expensive though and I would not recommend for beginner.
After they got to your landing page for their gift, You will lead them into the second page for them to claim their gift and at the same time you will offer them your pre-selling that brings your free seeker customer in a buying customer.
Here is a 7-minute video about the Auto Profit System
What will you get from the System
- Step by step video training on how to implement APS that will walk you through until you make a profit and make a huge email lists. (Note that this step by step training is not gonna teach you on how to start affiliate marketing)
- You will learn the strategy and what pages to build from their web hosting and builder. Follow up emails for your clients and appropriate products to promote.
- They have a free and a paid traffic method for you to get more clients
- Bonuses are everywhere within APS
- Not working for you? Ask a refund. They a 30 days money back guaranteed
- APS have a WordPress plugin that will allow you to use within your word press back office
Is it Worthy to buy Auto Profit System
For some cases yes like you don’t spend time testing lots of FB ads just to make a sale. You don’t even need to make an article to post so that you get ranked on search engines and get traffic. But for some reason I do not recommend this for beginners because their are no step by step procedure on how to start with affiliate marketing.
Here are some results and promises that they are giving their clients and some happy clients on their product.
I Don’t really mind buying this product for they have a special offer worth $10 only. I, personally did not think twice cause I wanted to try the system. The only thing you gonna think of is the 3 upsells plus the solo ads.
Auto Profit System Scam or Not
APS is not a scam and in fact they are a legitimate system that offers a lot of learning and value in it. Just one thing that I would not recommend, they mentioned affiliate marketing several times but they do not have the exact training on how to start affiliate marketing. That is the most important part for every beginners so that they could actually start making a profitable affiliate marketing business.
If you ever need a hand or have any questions, feel free to leave them below and I will be more than happy to help you out.
All the best,
founder of Affiliate Entrepreneur