Why do you want to build a website? Why do you have a website? What are the benefits of having a website? These are the questions that people ask me. Having a website is not for everyone but I will tell you why for some reason there are people who really need a website. Before we proceed on my top website builder, I would like to give you an insight what is a website.
What is a Website
A website is your most powerful tool to communicate locally and internationally. We are talking a unique way to connect with the world. Do you want to share your passion? Build a Website, Do you want to start a Business online? Build a website. There are a lot of benefits of having a website from sharing the things that you are passionate, or to do online business like E-Commerce, Dropshipping, Affiliate Marketing and a lot more.
A website offers you:
- Better communication globally
- 24/7 available all-year-round
- Permanent advertisement
- Perfect Business card for your audiences
- You are one step a head from your competitors
- People increase their trust on your business
Creating a website is a must for the growth of a successful independent marketer or an organization. There is no better than the internet for you to upload your pages, your post, images and videos and at the same time gaining new customers and profit.
There are no boundaries when you have your own website and it opens a lot of possibilities that you can do and available for you. The Internet is vast and there are over 4 billion internet users around the globe. What I am saying is that the Internet is the easiest way for you to get in touch with a broad audience all around the World. If you want to know my top website builder then continue reading my article.
Here are my top list website builders.
Top 5 – GoDaddy Website Builder
GoDaddy is a publicly traded Internet domain and web hosting company founded in 1997 in Baltimore Maryland by Bob Parsons. It is one of the largest website builder domain name and hosting providers in the world. GoDaddy’s improved website builder allows you to create a site in a minute and if you are looking for an easy builder and hosting then this one could be possible for you.
- Personal – $5.99
- Business – $9.99
- Business Plans – $14.99
- Online Store –$19.99
Pros & Cons
- GoDaddy’s Website builder and hosting is an easy to use tool to create a professional website with just a click, drag and drop
- 10 Minutes is more than enough for you to build a website from GoDaddy.
- Website speed? Yes. Their average speed is at 455ms.
- Beautiful images from Getty Photography to enhance the beauty of your website.
- Works on smaller screens that will allow you to customize your website on your tablet or mobile phone.
- Websites from GoDaddy is not good for keyword rich content.
- Pricing plans are not to cheap compared to other site builders.
- It is not easy to transfer from godaddy to wordpress.
- There aren’t much creative freedom and not so much appealing compared to other site builders.
- High renewal fee and upsells.
Here is a short Video from Website Tool Tester for you to understand more about GoDaddy.
Top 4 – Weebly Website Builder
Weebly is one of the most popular and fastest growing website builder in the internet founded in 2006 by Taylor Jones, Chris Fanini, and Dan Veltri. Compared to other website builder, weebly is the easiest one to navigate out there. Tons of web design and an easy drag and drop editor so you do not need to learn any single codes when editing your website. There are various of tools that are super friendly and easy to use for beginners but I do not recommend this website builder for bloggers and keyword rich content. Mainly focused only on E-commerce store.
- Starter – $8
- Pro – $12
- Business – $25
- Performance – $38
Pros & Cons
- They take care of hosting your website
- You do not need to install anything
- Built in support with e-commerce
- Advantage on online stores
- Easy to add features on your website
- Responsive themes and designs
- Platform lock-in only to their features. Does not allow any features from other source
- Expensive pricing
- Upgrade to Business plan to remove 3% charge for every purchase on your store
Here is a short Video from Website Tool Tester for you to understand more about Weebly.
Top 3 – Squarespace Website Builder
Squarespace is known for its great designs and ease of use founded in 2003 by Anthony Casalena at his dorm room in University of Maryland. It is a click, Drag and drop website builder and it allows you to build a website without coding and hosting setup. Like Weebly, themes at Squarespace are also incredible and with great features. Ideally, It is good in creating professional websites but it takes time to get use to it. Well, Good things comes to those who have patience as they say. Beautiful customization and stunning templates are available for you.
- Personal Plan – $16
- Business Plan – $26
- E-Commerce Basic Plan – $30
- E-Commerce Advanced Plan – $46
Pros & Cons
- Quality Templates for designs
- Login Details for E-Commerce
- Build your Website without worrying about hosting
- Multiple templates for one website
- No coding expertise required
- Live chat for instant support
- No backup and restore
- Expensive Price plan
- Not for Beginner
- Limited integration with third party services
- limited payment source for customers
Here is a short Video from Website Tool Tester for you to understand more about Squarespace.
If you Want to Know a Platform that Teaches you step-by-step How to Build a Profitable Website, Click the Link Below
Top 2 – Wix Website Builder
Wix is another popular website builder founded 2006 by Avishai Abrahami, Nadav Abrahami, and Giora Kaplan. Wix offers an easy to use combined with set of features that you can use to build your website. I would describe Wix as Freedom because you could start from the scratch and you can even customize your theme. However, it is probably not good for beginners specially that you would start from a blank canvas, I have personally used Wix and it is chaotic. The good thing is you can use Wix for free as long as you want.
- VIP – $29
- Unlimited – $14
- Combo – $11
- Connect Domain – $5
- Business VIP – $35
- Business Unlimited – $25
- Business Basic – $20
Pros & Cons
- Fully Hosted Platform
- Relatively A Hundred of Templates for your Web Design
- Click, Drag and Drop Website Builder
- Free Apps features to install on your Website
- Fee as long as you want
- Back up your Site Automatically
- Wix Branded Ads will be shown for Free and domain Plan
- If you are planning to move your website away it is not easy
- Not recommended for beginners
- Not for Keyword Rich Content
- Relatively Expensive
Here is a short Video from Website Tool Tester for you to understand more about Wix.
My Top 1 – WordPress.org
There is no other website builder better than WordPress.org. A self hosted website builder founded in 2001 by Michel Valdrighi. The main difference about the wordpress.org and other hosted website is the level of complexity. WordPress.org is the most popular website builder and over 29% percent of all the website in the internet are made from wordpress. How would you like to have your own freedom in building a website? WordPress is an open source website builder that you take full control over your website.
Worpress does not limit you to build for a specific business or passion you want. Whether you want to build a Dropshipping website, E-Commerce, Blogs, Affiliate Marketing, to share your passion or to post a keyword rich content and a lot more. Everything is achievable through WordPress.org. Did you know that there is a platform called Wealthy Affiliate that teaches you step-by-step on how to build a website on WordPress? and the Good thing is it is completely free for you to join and you can build a profitable website.
Pricing: Free to download
- Domain & Hosting – $13.99/Year
Pros & Cons
- Free to Download
- Very affordable price for domain and hosting
- Freedom to do what you want ( you are complete in control)
- Over 4000 different web designs
- Good for All businesses online
- Drag and Drop Website page layout
- 50,000 free wordpress plugin
- Multi-language website builder
- Needed Technical Knowledge
- You are on your own to manage your website
Here is a short Video for you from Sam Dey to understand more about WordPress.org
It is a good thing that you have freedom to build a website and do anything you want but for some reason specially for beginners are definitely going to have a hard time. That is why there is a platform called Wealthy Affiliate to teach you step-by-step on how to build a wordpress website ang guess what? It is easier than you think.
Conquer the World through Internet
There are a lot of opportunities that you can do through the internet like Dropshipping, E-Commerce, Social Network, Community forum, Affiliate Marketing and a lot more! The only thing you have to do is start building your website and you might not know, you will be the next big story in the world of internet. If you want to know more about the other Top Website Builder, please visit WPbeginner.com
If you ever need a hand or have any questions, feel free to leave them below and I will be more than happy to help you out.
All the best,
founder of Affiliate Entrepreneur